- Personal: personal counselling offers you the opportunity to speak face to face with a counsellor. You can make an appointment with us by phone or e-mail.
- By telephone: during our opening hours you can reach us at 0821-259 269-0.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All counselling services are free of charge and our counsellors are bound by confidentiality. In the personal counselling session you can ask all your questions about HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections. If you are HIV-positive, we are also happy to advise you on problems in everyday life as well as on social and legal issues.
Possible topics are, for example:
- Fear of possible infection with HIV
- difficulties in dealing with HIV, for example in the family or at work
- Financial difficulties and possibilities of social security
- Risk of infection with a sexually transmitted infection
- Questions on sexuality and sexual orientation