Since December 2007, the AAH has been offering "ABW - Ambulant Betreutes Einzelwohnen" (ABW - Ambulant Betreutes Einzelwohnen) in accordance with § 53ff (SGB XII) for HIV-positive people. This means that every person affected by a mental crisis has the right to support and reintegration.
What do we do?
- Concrete assistance in everyday life
- Assistance with visits to the authorities
- Coordination of medical care
- Support in acute crises
- Creation of a concept for financial security
- Developing a career perspective
- Leisure activities designed according to personal interests